All Work World stores are currently open, and operating under the most recent local safety regulations and CDC guidelines.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making every effort to keep our customers and staff safe while shopping and working in our stores.
We are committed to doing our part to slow the spread of the coronavirus, while continuing to serve our essential workforce customers.
In order to remain open, we are strictly following the latest CDC guidelines, and local orders and regulations which include the following:
- Requiring staff and customers to stay home if they feel ill or are experiencing COVID-like symptoms
- Limiting store capacity
- Practicing social distancing
- Frequently sanitizing our stores and merchandise
- Offering hand sanitizer throughout our stores
- Temporarily closing restrooms and fitting rooms
- Posting our COVID policies and local regulations on our front doors and throughout our stores
We are grateful for the support of our loyal customers and local communities, and we are proud of our employees' hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have any questions about shopping in person, please contact your local store directly, or reach out to our Customer Service team by emailing email@example.com.