What it’s like working here
- Each store operates on a lean and close-knit group of team members and managers. This enables each employee to have a direct impact in the success of our company.
What you will need
- Excellent Customer Service
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bi-Lingual a plus
Your duties will include
- Greet customers
- Assist customers in finding items
- Answer phone courteously
- Keep store neat and clean at all times
- Ring sales on cash register
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Buy change for store as needed
- Work nights and weekends.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
What you will learn
- Leadership and organizational development skills.
- Sales and merchandising best practices.
- Customer service techniques including communication, and the ability to outperform the expectations of our customers.
- The ability to adapt to fast and unique situations to provide an amazing customer experience.
- How to network and build long lasting relationships with both customers and your fellow employees.
Why you should apply
Work World employees are unique individuals whose varied talents and experiences bring value to our customers. The diversity and ideas of our employees inspire us in everything we do. People are at the heart of every connection we build, and together we can accomplish anything.